Photocatalyst produces strong catalytic degradation under the action of ultraviolet light and visible light: it can effectively degrade toxic and harmful gases in the air; it can effectively kill a variety of bacteria, and can decompose and harm the toxins released by bacteria or fungi. At the same time, it also has the functions of removing formaldehyde, deodorizing, anti-fouling and purifying air.
First, the light wave absorption range (taking the photocatalyst nano titanium dioxide which is more commercially available as an example).
Pure nano-titanium dioxide powder can only absorb ultraviolet light below 400nm. Under natural environment, the proportion of ultraviolet light is low, which is less than 10% of natural light. Therefore, pure photocatalyst has no use value.
Therefore, as a household photocatalyst, it is necessary to achieve visible light absorption. Of course, far-infrared light can be absorbed, so that good formaldehyde degradation performance can be maintained at night and in closed cabinets.
Second, weather resistance
Photocatalyst products are subjected to weather tests, such as physical wear, cold and heat, and their own lattice defects, and their resistance is called weather resistance. To select a photocatalyst with good weather resistance, the photocatalyst that is easy to fall off has no family value. Here are some of the advantages of photocatalyst:
1. Comprehensiveness: Photocatalyst can effectively decompose formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, xylene, ammonia, TVOC and other pollutants, and has high-efficiency and broad-spectrum disinfection performance, which can decompose and harm the toxin released by bacteria or fungi. .
2. Sustainability: During the reaction process, the photocatalyst itself will not change and lose, and the pollutants can be continuously purified under the illumination of light, which has the advantages of long-lasting and continuous action.
3, safety: non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable to the human body; reaction products are carbon dioxide, water and other harmless substances, will not produce secondary pollution.
4, high efficiency: Photocatalyst can use the inexhaustible solar energy and other light energy to remove and purify the diffused environmental pollutants in a low concentration state.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Warm air in the car should also pay attention to formaldehyde detection
- How to choose Beijing Professional formaldehyde removal mechanism
- A good helper for formaldehyde removal--nano-photocatalyst
- Beijing professional in addition to formaldehyde which is good
- Effective method for removing formaldehyde - photocatalyst
- New house Deodorization is a method of introduction
- Is formaldehyde detection reliable?
- How is the effect of photocatalyst?
- Formaldehyde detection and treatment cannot be neglected
- How to choose the right formaldehyde test
- Do you know the meaning of new house deodorization?