Our living environment is filled with formaldehyde, apples, broccoli, and trees at the door of the house will also release formaldehyde. However, trace amounts of formaldehyde have no effect on health.
An ordinary person wants to take formaldehyde poisoning. A big possibility is to drink fake wine. The conversion of fake wine into formaldehyde in the body can be poisoned.
Formaldehyde does have the potential to induce leukemia, but this is mainly based on occupational exposure to adult leukemia, the so-called occupational diseases, such as the oil industry, shoe factories and so on.
Those who work in chemical plants and other places are exposed to high concentrations of formaldehyde for a long time, and the risk of cancer such as leukemia is added.
The amount of formaldehyde in our daily lives is much lower than the exposure of these occupations, so don't panic.
The current study does not prove that formaldehyde over-expansion is directly related to leukemia caused by decoration, but the pollution caused by decoration is real and harmful to health.
But this does not mean that we can relax our vigilance, because formaldehyde is too common in our country.
A study in 2017 indicated that the formaldehyde concentration in urban new houses in China was 0.18 mg/m3, which exceeded the Chinese standard (0.10 mg/m3) published by the Ministry of Health.
China has drafted two indoor air pollution regulations, commonly used by the Ministry of Health GB/T 18883-2002 (referral specifications), it is recommended that indoor air should not exceed 0.1 mg after 12 hours of sealing. /cubic meter.
However, if a strict formaldehyde test is conducted, a house that does not meet the specifications is likely to be very common. For example, after detecting thousands of households in the Beijing Indoor Environmental Monitoring Center, 60% of the houses were found to have too high a formaldehyde content, and the limit was 16 times.
Even if office workers go home to sleep every day, they need to stay in a room filled with formaldehyde for 8 hours, which sounds like sleeping in a concentration camp.
Although you are not poisoned, formaldehyde can irritate your eyes and respiratory mucosa, causing tears, sore throat, sneezing, coughing, difficulty breathing, allergies and other symptoms that make you very uncomfortable.
In the process of fighting formaldehyde, some people have summarized many experiences. However, these methods of experience are precisely unprofessional and very simple to get people out of the way. Understand the following questions and you will be able to understand formaldehyde correctly:
1. Does formaldehyde only appear in interior decoration?
Not only interior decoration, but also textiles such as wooden furniture, glue, paint and clothing can also produce formaldehyde.
2. Is there no formaldehyde after half a year of renovation?
In 2017, the Ministry of Environmental Protection and other departments announced the first batch of “Priority Controlled Chemicals List”, which listed 22 substances of concern, including formaldehyde, which has an evaporation period of 3 to 15 years.
This means that your new home may have been around for more than a decade and the room may still be out of specification.
Therefore, it is recommended to go to the family to check before the new house. If the formaldehyde content is within the safe range specified in China (≤0.1mg/m3), it can stay.
- Office is important for removing formaldehyde
- How to choose formaldehyde treatment in Beijing
- What's the best way to smell a new house?
- Do you know the harm and treatment of formaldehyde?
- Beijing formaldehyde treatment tells you the dangers of formaldehyde
- Method for removing formaldehyde
- Is the formaldehyde detector on the internet reliable?
- School is essential for formaldehyde
- Beijing formaldehyde treatment method prevention means
- Principle of formaldehyde removal in Photocatalyst
- Beijing formaldehyde treatment teaches you how to pay attention to formaldehyde exceeding the standard
- Beijing professional in addition to formaldehyde tells you which furniture materials are the source of formaldehyde
- An effective method for removing formaldehyde from Beijing